SAN ANTONIO — Meridium®, Inc., a global leader in asset performance management (APM) software and services, today announced a powerful lineup of presenters at its annual conference being held today through Friday at the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country.
With more than 350 attendees, the Meridium Conference 2014 (MC2014) will feature 40+ partner and client presentations. Experts from leading global companies including GE Oil & Gas, Accenture, Apache, The Dow Chemical Company, MeadWestvaco, Nova Scotia Power and Marathon Petroleum Corporation will be a part of a dynamic and content-rich agenda. Feature presentations and workshops will explore big industry trends, such as connectivity, machine-to-machine communications (M2M), big data, the Industrial Internet of Things (IoT) and how these concepts in action are shaping the future of asset performance management across all industries.
“Every year we work hard to create the best possible educational and networking experience for our global community,” saidBonz Hart, President and CEO of Meridium. “Our customers and partners count on us to provide greater insight into their operational assets, therefore helping them to create better opportunities. This conference is one of the largest gatherings of its kind, pulling together experts from several asset-intensive industries to share best practices and industry observations. Business-critical issues such as increased availability, compliance and mitigating operational risk will be at the forefront of our discussions.”
Executives scheduled to present at MC2014 include:
- Massimo Pagella, Partner, Accenture
- David Ross, Manager, Operational Readiness, Santos
- Jon Graham, VP, EH&S, Apache
- Erik Lindhjem, GE Oil & Gas, Measurement Control, Executive Product Manager – GE’s Bently Nevada Software
In addition to the main conference agenda, a few key highlights include:
- Road Trip! Emerson iOps Center: The Power of Integrated Operations. A trip to the newly opened Emerson iOps Centerin Austin, Texas where participants will experience live demonstrations of technologies and integrated operations that can improve safety, availability, and performance.
- Seven solution tracks exploring key areas of focus in asset performance management, including IT, Strategy, Failure Elimination, Mechanical Integrity, Safety, Asset Answers and more.
- Demonstrations on new product developments to support current market trends, including connectivity, mobility and SaaS offerings.
- The 2014 Asset Performance Management Awards. These awards provide Meridium customers a unique opportunity to be recognized by their peers for innovation, program success, best practice development and overall achievement.Winners will be announced Friday at the closing remarks for Meridium Conference 2014.
- Special Partner & Sponsor Presentations from Accenture, Emerson, GE, and AVEVA.
Meridium was founded in 1993 to help asset-intensive companies improve the health and performance of their assets, and pioneered the vision, software and technology to help them achieve this with the introduction of Asset Performance Management (APM). Today, Meridium serves market-leading companies in seven different languages with over 1,000 licensed sites in more than 70 countries globally.