The Connected Home will be one of the hottest topics at the upcoming CES 2017, and Gourmia will be breaking new ground by showcasing their new Smart Kitchen Appliances that leverage the power of the Internet of Things (IoT).
Daniel will also be introducing Gourmia’s new App for iOS and Android that will connect to multiple appliances and integrate with Alexa using Alexa’s newest skill for appliances, MIA.
Gourmia with Celebrity Chef Daniel Green (The Model Chef)
IoT Smart Kitchen Appliances that enable the 21st century chef to take advantage of the latest cooking technology:
• WiFi Air Fryer w/Companion Apps (GTA2800)
• WiFi Sous Vide Pod w/Companion Apps (GSV150)
• IoT WiFi Multicooker with Embedded Computer & Apps (GKM9000)
• Introducing MIA – Alexa’s new voice skill to control multiple Gourmia appliances
• The World’s First Coffee Machines to Take both K-Cup* and Nespresso* capsules (GCM5000 and GCM5100)
• Additional new traditional appliances will be demoed as well
Central Hall Booth #17317 (Fesco)
Thursday 1/5/17: 11 a.m., 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
Friday 1/6/17: 11 a.m., 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
ShowStoppers Press Event (Invite Only): 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Note: Special media/broadcast demos available upon request 1/5 – 1/6
What else is IoT focused at CES? Visit our CES 2017 – IoT – Internet of Things page.