We are close, really close, with our Neural Network for InteliAthlete. While working on the platform, our own Max will share his journey along the way…
His first post is a simple guide for the clueless programmer that doesn’t know fancy terminology. Not a tutorial for dumb people, his article is simply written in a more basic manner so it is easier to follow by any potential reader – from rookies to professionals – without assuming previous knowledge of the subject matter.
- How complicated is it to create Neural Networks?
- What can Neural Networks be used for?
- What can’t you do with Neural Networks?
- When should you use Neural Networks?
- What exactly IS a Neural Network?
- What is the difference between a Neural Network and conventional programming?
- What would be a basic structure for a useful Neural Network?
- What are input neurons and how many do I need?
- What are output neurons and how many do I need?
- What is backpropagation?
- Bias neuron?
- What exactly happens with the data inside a neuron?
He concludes with teaching you something practical.
Read the entire article on our IoT.do – Internet of Things Portal:
First Steps in Neural Networks
About IoT – Internet of Things Corp
We are a services company offering Strategy, Systems Integration, Big Data and Machine Learning expertise focused primarily on the Internet of Things. Our Research and Development (R&D) team is based in Bucuresti, Romania. A Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB), the company publishes the largest Internet of Things (IoT) focused portal: http://iot.do