The Industrial Internet Consortium, the global, member supported organization that promotes the accelerated growth of the Industrial Internet of Things, has announced it will collaborate with the IoT Acceleration Consortium to further the development of the IoT in numerous industries. The goals of the cooperation are to promote the digital economy by preventing fragmentation and to harmonize various aspects of IoT.
Joint activities will include:
- Identifying and sharing best practices
- Collaborating on test beds and research and development projects
- Realizing interoperability by harmonizing architecture and other elements
- Collaborating on standardization
- Other activities to which both parties agree
“We were delighted to sign the Memorandum of Understanding with the IoT Acceleration Consortium,” said Dr. Richard Soley, Executive Director of the Industrial Internet Consortium. “Both consortiums share mutual goals and we look forward to working closely with ITAC on testbeds and research and development projects to advance the adoption of the industrial Internet.”
To find out more, please visit www.iiconsortium.org.