In the next five years VisionGain expects to observe strong growth in terms of IoT connections and revenues, driven by the increasing investment from private companies and a handful of government institutions that understand the dramatic effect that this technology will have in the global economy by 2020.
Current developments in the Industrial and medical IoT technologies are expected to transform the speed and ease of deployment, allowing a much faster adoption rate and providing larger benefits to society. Contrastingly, Transportation IoT and other IoT initiatives (including Smart City) are not expected to grow at the same rate as Industrial or Medical IoT.
Visiongain has analysed and segmented the five most important submarkets within global IoT market, providing a forecast for the 2015-2020 period for both connections and revenues. This 222 page report contains 213 tables, charts and figures providing a clear understanding of how the markets will evolve and which industries will reap the largest benefits from IoT. Our report also provides a forecast for regional revenues and the top 10 national IoT markets in terms of connections. Additionally, we provide an overview of the Top 30 IoT companies with their specific offering and their position in the IoT value chain.
This report will be of value to current and future investors and market players in the market. Companies and operators with an interest in developing new IoT services, launching their services in new geographies or looking to broaden their knowledge of this paradigm will also find this report of value.
Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
What are the future prospects for the leading IoT verticals? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content, delivering solid conclusions, benefiting your own analysis and illustrating new opportunities and revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help you to direct your future business strategy.
• View global internet of things (IoT) market forecasts from 2015-2020 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
The report provides detailed projections of connections and revenues in the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2015-2020, our new study shows current market revenues, global connections, latest developments in different verticals, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into national markets.
• Our report provides 213 tables and charts including revenues and IoT connections for the 2015-2020 period.
– Let our analyst present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future IoT market prospects. This analysis will help you achieve quicker and easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst’s expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the IoT sector.
• See Internet of things (IoT) submarket forecasts for connections and revenues by industry vertical from 2015-2020
– Industrial Internet of Things Connections 2015-2020
– Industrial Internet of Things Revenues 2015-2020
– Industrial Internet of Things 2015-2020: Agriculture
– Industrial Internet of Things 2015-2020: Oil & Energy
– Industrial Internet of Things 2015-2020: Retail
– Industrial Internet of Things 2015-2020: Manufacturing & Others
– Transportation Internet of Things Connections 2015-2020
– Transportation Internet of Things Revenues 2015-2020
– Transportation Internet of Things 2015-2020: Sea Transport
– Transportation Internet of Things 2015-2020: Connected Cars
– Transportation Internet of Things 2015-2020: Aviation
– Smart Home Internet of Things Connections 2015-2020
– Smart Home Internet of Things Revenues 2015-2020
– Smart Home Internet of Things Connections 2015-2020: Smartphones
– Smart Home Internet of Things Connections 2015-2020: Utilities
– Medical Internet of Things Connections 2015-2020
– Medical Internet of Things Revenues 2015-2020
– Other Internet of Things Revenues 2015-2020 (Including Fixed Broadband & Government)
– Other Internet of Things Connections 2015-2020 (Including Fixed Broadband & Government)
• Discover regional IoT revenue forecasts from 2015-2020
– What are the dynamics of the IoT industry? How will these markets expand? Which regions will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight with 16 Charts and tables dedicated at giving you a clear picture of the regional IoT markets, giving you more industry influence and the opportunity to grow your business. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind. Stay informed about the potential for each of these IoT regional markets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2015-2020.
– European IoT revenue Forecast 2015-2020.
– Asia Pacific IoT revenue Forecast 2015-2020.
– North American Region IoT revenue Forecast 2015-2020.
– Latin American Region IoT revenue Forecast 2015-2020.
– Middle East & Africa Region IoT revenue Forecast 2015-2020.
• Find connection forecasts for the Top 10 national markets from 2015-2020
– Chinese IoT Connections Forecasts 2015-2020
– United States IoT Connections Forecasts 2015-2020
– Japanese IoT Connections Forecasts 2015-2020
– Indian IoT Connections Forecasts 2015-2020
– Russian IoT Connections Forecasts 2015-2020
– German IoT Connections Forecasts 2015-2020
– Brazilian IoT Connections Forecasts 2015-2020
– Indonesian IoT Connections Forecasts 2015-2020
– United Kingdom IoT Connections Forecasts 2015-2020
– South Korean IoT Connections Forecasts 2015-2020
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
– Explore the economic, social, technological and regulatory issues assessing IoT advances.
– Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues:
– Regulatory constraints
– Supply and demand dynamics
– Competition from different companies
– Increasing changes on the telecoms sector
– Different types of verticals and IoT services
– Advances in product development
– Analysis of barriers to entry
– Increase competition in the IoT market
– The importance of government initiatives and support
• Identify who the leading companies are in the IoT industry
– Our report reveals the companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies. View visiongain’s assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 32 leading IoT companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies and future outlook.
– Berkeley Varitronics Systems
– Cisco Systems
– China Mobile
– China Unicom
– Deutsche Telekom
– General Electric GE
– ILS Technology
– iMetrik Solutions
– Jasper Wireless
– Kore Telematics
– Novatel Wireless
– NTT DoCoMo
– Sierra Wireless
– SIMCom Wireless Solutions
– Sprint Corporation
– Telecom Italia SpA
– Telefónica S.A
– Telit Wireless Solutions
– Verizon Communications
– Vodafone Group Plc
– Wilson Electronics
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the IoT market
The Internet of Things (IoT) Market Forecast 2015-2020: Smart Home, Connected Transportation, Medical IoT, Industrial IoT & Others report provides impartial IoT sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit and growth. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company’s prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain’s research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, national and regional markets forecasts from 2014-2019
Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain’s; increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, visiongain’s team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let visiongain guide you.
How theInternet of Things (IoT) Market Forecast 2015-2020: Smart Home, Connected Transportation, Medical IoT, Industrial IoT & Others Report can benefit you
Visiongain’s report is for anyone requiring analysis of the IoT market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, overlooking critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2015-2020 at the global, national and regional level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected national changes. Read on to discover more about the Internet of Things market and find out what its future market prospects are.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report the Internet of Things (IoT) Market Forecast 2015-2020: Smart Home, Connected Transportation, Medical IoT, Industrial IoT & Others. Avoid missing out – order our report now.
Adept Enterprise Solutions
Atos Origin SA
Berkeley Varitronics Systems
China Mobile Internet of Things Ltd
EE (Everything Everywhere)
Ford Motor Company
General Electrics (GE)
Janus Remote Communications
Jasper Wireless Inc
Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers (KPCB)
Nokia solutions & Networks
Norwest Venture Partners
Novatel Wireless Inc.
Orange Business Services (OBS)
Post Luxembourg Group
Quecklink Wireless Solutions
Red Bend Software
RF Code Inc.
Sierra Wireless Inc.
SIM Technology Group LTD
SIMCom Wireless Solutions
Tech Mahindra Ltd
Tokyo Electric Power Company (TEPCO)
Vodafone Group Plc
Government Agencies & Other Organisations Mentioned in This Report
Brazilian telecommunications regulator Agência Nacional de Telecomunicações (Anatel)
Global M2M Association (GMA)
Technology Association of Georgia
The Alliance for Telecommunications Industry Solutions (ATIS) of the U.S
The Association of Radio Industries and Businesses (ARIB) and the Telecommunication Technology Committee (TTC) of Japan
The China Communications Standards Association (CCSA)
The European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI)
The Telecommunications Industry Association (TIA) of the U.S.
The Telecommunications Technology Association (TTA) of Korea