In recent years, India has been moving towards becoming a digital economy. The digital space in India has seen a lot of transformation and the Internet of Things (IoT) is a recent phenomenon. The growing adoption of Cloud in IoT services, shifting of focus to industrial IoT (IIoT), the rising market of M2M communication, and the increasing trend of wearable technology applications are among the major factors driving the IoT market in India.
Growth in the market is anticipated on account of the ongoing technological developments in IoT technology for providing better connectivity and coverage as well as real-time monitoring and tracking of services and systems across diverse industry verticals to reduce operational and manpower costs. Moreover, various government projects such as smart cities, smart transportation, smart grids, and so on are also expected to further propel the use of IoT technology in the country over the next five years.
In the IoT landscape, the number of connected devices has also been increasing at a tremendous rate over the last few years. Various companies across India have realized that they can use data to optimize costs, deliver better services, and boost revenues.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Definitions
3. Research Scope and Methodology
4. Market Overview
5. PESTLE Analysis
6. Market Drivers and Restraints
7. India: Internet of Things (IoT) Market – Size, Share, and Forecast
8. Role of Telcos in IoT
9. Different Connectivity Alternatives to Deploy IoT Solutions
10. Disruptive Opportunities in Key Sectors and Verticals
11. IoT Business Model Assessment
12. Evolving Partnerships for Connected Future
13. Mega Trends Creating IoT Opportunity
14. Key Enterprise Considerations for Selecting a Solutions Provider
15. Case Studies/Use Cases
16. Strategic Recommendations