TMC and Crossfire Media announced that Press Registration has opened for IoT Evolution Conference & Expo being held July 11-14, 2016 at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, Nevada. Registration for qualified press and analysts is complimentary.
IoT Evolution is the leading educational and networking forum for the IoT ecosystem and for any company looking to understand how to develop and implement IoT solutions that drive measurable results and business transformation. The event will feature a robust exhibit floor, powerful keynotes, case studies, live demos, unique sessions, special events, networking opportunities and much more.
Your complimentary Press registration includes:
- VIP Access to Speakers, Exhibitors and reserved seating for keynotes:
- Chris Penrose, Senior VP, IoT Solutions at AT&T
- Mike Finnerty, SVP/General Manager, Platform Products and Partnerships at The Weather Company
- Gary Davis, Chief Consumer Security Evangelist at Intel
- James Euchner, VP, Global Innovation at Goodyear
- Shekar Ayyar, Corporate SVP of Strategy & Corp Development at VMware
- John Horn, CEO at Ingenu
- Alex Brisbourne, CEO of KORE
- Networking Opportunities:
- Battle of the Platforms Reception
- Evening networking at Omnia featuring Afrojack
- Exhibit Hall Opening Reception
- Happy Hour Booth Crawl
- Evening networking at Vista
- Conference Party at Margaritaville
- Evening networking Searsucker
- Networking Breakfasts, Snack Breaks and Lunches
- All Access to VIP Press Lounge with food and beverage available all day
- Discounted hotel rate of only $129 per night at the iconic Caesars Palace
- Access to 5 different events:
- IoT Evolution Expo
- Connected Home & Building Conference
- Connected Transportation Conference
- IoT Evolution Developers Conference
- Fog Computing, Analytics & Data Conference.
For the latest IoT Evolution Expo news, updates and information follow the event on Twitter at @IoTEvolution.