Leading Internet of Things conference, IoT Tech Expo, will arrive in Silicon Valley this October (20-21st) with keynote speakers from the likes of Adidas, Thyssenkrupp, Belkin, John Deere, City of Palo Alto, Boeing and more. The 2-day Santa Clara conference in will cover a range of industries from manufacturing to healthcare, transportation to government, logistics to agriculture, with a total of 7 conference tracks covering the entire Internet of Things ecosystem.
The conferences are: Connected Industry, Developing & IoT Technologies,Smart Cities, Connected Services, Data & Security, Connected Living andWearables.
The US are leading the way in smart cities with a recent study by MarketsandMarkets estimating the expected market size to grow from just over $51 billion in 2015 to $147.5 billion in 2020, with North America expected to hold the largest market share*. With this in mind, the City of Palo Alto’s CIO, Jonathan Reichental will deliver the keynote session within the Smart Cities conference where he will explore thefuture of cities and opportunities available, using the city in the heart of Silicon Valley, Palo Alto as the foundation for his session.
Another area which is expected to benefit hugely from IoT technology is agriculture. The Internet of Things has been hailed as the potential key to the farming industry and increased food production thus the Connected Industry conference will feature a case study from John Deere on the Connected Farm. Lane Arthur, Director for Information Solutions at John Deere will explore how growers, input providers and agriculture solutions providers can leverage their data and help make operations more profitable and productive.
Other keynote speakers of the IoT Tech Expo include:
- Patrick Bass, CEO, Thyssenkrupp North America
- Qaizar Hassonjee, VP Innovation, Adidas
- Peter Taylor, VP of Products, WeMo, Belkin International
- Alexander Nazarov, Chief Engineer – COE, Cummins
- Chris Greer, Director of the Smart Grid and Cyber-Physical Systems, NIST
- Hardik Bhatt, CIO, State of Illinois
- Juha Pankakoski, Chief Digital Officer, Konecranes Plc
- Al Salour, Technical Fellow- Research & Technology, Boeing
- Kasey Shah, Chief Enterprise Architect & Strategist, Nissan Motor Company
- Michael Young, Director, Corporate Strategy, Caterpillar
To see all of the above speakers and more at the IoT Tech Expo North America please visit the website to register your pass. Advanced prices end Friday 2nd September so register now to save up to $550 on your delegate pass!
Find out more information and news by visiting www.iottechexpo.com.