Europe’s leading Internet of Things event; the IoT Tech Expo will arrive in Berlin on the 13-14th June for 2 days of top level content and networking. In collaboration with leading sponsor, Samsung, there will be an exclusive hands-on workshop covering IoT from module to cloud with ARTIK as the centrepiece. It will use tools including ARTIK API, Arduino, Temboo and Node-RED.
Find out more about the Samsung Artik Workshop, and apply for your place. Limited places available.
In addition to the Artik Workshop, industry leading speakers will be sharing their unparalleled knowledge and experience of IoT within the 5 conferences across the two day event, namely, Developing & IoT Technologies, Data & Security, Smart Cities, Connected Industry and Connecting Living.
Speakers attending the Samsung Artik workshop @ the IoT Tech Expo include:
- Luc Julia, Vice President of Innovation, Samsung
- Joerg Liebe, CIO, Lufthansa Systems AG
- Peder Arvidsson, Managing Director, Sandvik Teeness AS
- Jürgen Bilo, Vice President, Head of Strategy, Business Development and Marketing, Corporate Systems & Technology, Continental
- Frank Harder, Vice President, IoT Strategy and Business Development, Samsung
- Einar Landre, Head of Drilling and Well Solutions, Statoil ASA
- Stefan Hoppe, Vice President, OPC Foundation
- David White, Business Solutions & Systems, Strategy & Architecture, Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co
- Petra Sundström, Director Group Connectivity, Husqvarna Group
- Till Schicke, Head of Business Development, Tado.
For more information about this workshop, visit www.iottechexpo.com.