IoT Tech Expo – a leading global IoT conference – will be returning to Olympia, London in just a few weeks (23-24th January) for its 2nd annual event where it will host 2 days of two days of top-level content, discussion, case studies, live demos, workshops and plenty of networking. The event will explore the entire IoT ecosystem, introducing the latest technology innovations across 7 conference tracks including Smart Cities, Connected Industry, Living, Services, Developing for the IoT, Innovations & IoT Technologies and Data & Security, in addition to a vast exhibition of 150+ companies.
Over 6,000 delegates are expected to attend, in addition to 200+ industry leading speakers who will be sharing their knowledge and experiences across a range of industries including manufacturing, logistics, transport, government, energy, insurance, agriculture and automotive.
Keynotes from the likes of:
- David Bunch, Global VP Retail, Shell
- John Schaefer, SVP & GM, PTC
- Geoff Mulligan, Chairman, LoRa Alliance
- Jürgen Hase, CEO, Unlimit by Reliance
- Colin Mair, Head of Innovation & Trials, Heathrow Airport
- Michael Horne, Deputy GM & VP, IoT Business Unit, ARM mbed
- Raúl Peláez, Head of Sports Technology, FC Barcelona
- David Vasquez, IoT Evangelist, Verizon Enterprise Solutions
- Anthony Macey, Head of Blockchain R&D, Barclays
- Henrik Jorring, Senior IT Manager, Liner Operations, Maersk Line IT
- Karl-Filip Coenegrachts, CSO, City of Ghent
- Andreas Schierenbeck, Chairman, Thyssenkrupp Elevator AG
- Georg Larscheid, Integrated Solution Implementation Manager, John Deere
- Gustaf Landahl, Head of Dept., City of Stockholm
- Scott Lyons, Connected Vehicle & Services, Ford
The show will cover the entire IoT ecosystem with topics including; predictive maintenance, smart logistics, data analytics, connectivity, digitalisation, smart grids, sustainability, developing for the IoT, smart manufacturing, farms and factories, connected homes and cars, monetisation and cyber security.
Free expo passes also available!
The IoT Tech Expo World Series hosts top level content and discussion, introducing and exploring the latest innovations in the Internet of Things arena. It brings together key industries including Manufacturing, Transport, Health, Logistics, Government, Energy and Automotive.