Are you passionate about the intersection of cloud computing, big data, mobile applications, and the Internet-of-Things (IoT)? Do you have the ability to put together unique cutting-edge solutions that bring together IoT/Mobile devices and data? Do you have a unique combination of deep technical knowledge, business acumen and strong interpersonal skills?
Ciber is seeking an IoT architect to work with our customers to craft cloud-based IoT solutions. This person will work on various aspects of projects, and portfolio development as an IoT Solution Architect and will have a working understanding of IoT use-cases across various industries and a strong understanding of building the technical architecture necessary to support them. This opportunity requires a self-motivated professional capable of accurately representing all aspects of the IOT Solutions Architecture, including deployment. You will work to be a trusted adviser to our customers and a great internal partner to sales, business development, and other solution architects from our services team to drive adoption and revenue.
- Proven seasoned solutions professional with a deep understanding of solution sales and the ability to solve customer business needs/drivers through innovative technology solution architectures from sensors to cloud to sunset.
- Evangelize capabilities to assist sales in building a revenue pipeline in focused segments by offering unified, cohesive solutions based on partner-led products and Ciber services.
- Productive in pressure situations solutioning and selling within all levels of customers from executive management and product development to hardware & software engineering.
- Help lead the development of sales proposals, project labor estimates, SOW’s, and client presentations.
- Provide distinguished leadership through demonstration of subject matter expertise, industry trend identification, and content creation during complex and competitive sales opportunities.
- Ensure customer success by designing and launching IoT solutions across industry verticals.
- Educate and collaborate with internal and external resources on capabilities and limitations of technologies across the IoT ecosystem; Capture and share best-practice knowledge.
- Act as a technical liaison between internal sales, engineering, customers, and partners.
- Evaluate new technologies and provide recommendations for investment or inclusion into ecosystem of recommended partners.
Qualifications – Education and Experience:
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering, EE or related technical field.
- Experience in IoT or Systems Solutions sales within either of Industrial and Factories, Retail, Smart City, Smart Building a plus.
- At least 6 years of experience in successfully implementing projects as a lead architect; 2 of which in M2M and IoT.
- At least 6 years of experience in application or server architecture, database architecture, and networking.
- Significant experience in SOAP and RESTful API design and development, API management solutions, and data visualization.
- Experience with lower level embedded engineering (Linux or other RTOS), real-time operating systems, and/or driver/kernel development; strong technical documentation and diagramming skills.
- Prior experience in a technical pre-sales architecture role within a services organization presenting and communicating with both technical and business audiences.
- Self-starter with passion for getting hands dirty, working with code and always learning about emerging IoT technologies and communications protocols.
- Experience in one or more specific IoT / embedded / M2M industry (i.e. home automation, business automation, health, asset tracking, smart utilities, etc.) developing applications backed by cloud and data services.
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of AWS, Azure, and other cloud platforms supporting IoT scenarios; Certifications & demonstrated competency strongly desired.
- Experience with AWS API Gateway, Lambda, DynamoDB, and Kenesis strongly desired
- Product development experience from ideation through sales and support, and/or coaching customers in creating revenue streams or business models from data and services a huge plus.
- Understanding of application, server, and network security and compliance requirements such as FedRAMP and HIPAA a plus.
This position requires the successful completion of a background investigation and/or drug screen.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://ciber.taleo.net/careersection/pro_orig/jobdetail.ftl?job=97908 →