Must have some industry background on 1 of the 4 Industries listed below (we’re looking 1 for each):
– Consumer products & goods
– Energy & utilities
- Provide technical sales support for IoT use cases to meet customer’s requirement in line with Atos business requirements and based on the input of the Account Manager Work with customers, sales teams, and third-party teams to create solutions based on the customers’ needs/requirements Lead implementation and ongoing support for technology solution delivery Align technical design with the customer’s architecture, security, integrations, networking, IOT and analytics
- Build and create requirements for data integrations, networking, communications, data engineering, process integration, and system/data security.
- Review the proposal Executive Summary and provide with comments and suggestions. Reviews the economical proposal and terms & conditions.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key external suppliers
- Responsible for costs, documentation of the winning solution and handover to delivery
- 5 years of experience as a Professional Services Consultant, Solutions Engineer, Support Engineer, Technical Account Manager, Customer Success Manager, or similar roles.
- Working knowledge and experience of Industrial IOT/Smart Building technologies such as IOT wireless networking, sensors, edge gateways, building automation, fire alarm, lighting controls, HVAC controls, energy metering and other similar technologies and deployments.
- Experience in at least one of these industries: Automotive, Manufacturing, Consumer products & goods and Energy & utilities
- Experience building automation systems/platforms Working knowledge of Networking & IT technologies
- Experience working with serverless cloud compute and virtualization environments such as: Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and cloud database and integration technologies.
- Highly motivated individual
- Strong business and customer focus
- Flexible and adaptable
- Good interpersonal skills and work with colleagues in the spirit of conviviality and mutual support
- Commitment to delivery
- Strong communication skills
To apply for this job please visit www.dice.com.