RedRiver Systems L.L.C.
Join a leading global manufacturer which is a leader in promoting more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through product innovations. With a workforce of over 10,000 they are committed providing industry leading solutions that provide value and comfort for their customers in North America and throughout the world.
- Exhibit a sense of urgency and ability to adapt to changing situations to make and keep the IoT Platform best available in the industry.
- Partner with other IT teams to own IoT Platform from strategy to support for a superior user experience
- Manage, lead, mentor and coach IoT team to continuously achieve or exceed business goals and to help team members achieve their career goals
- Define and implement Engineering Software Standards and Best Practices which contribute to Application Lifecycle Management (CALM) for IoT Platform
- Monitor and improve productivity and quality levels across IoT delivery team and entire IOT ecosystem.
- Ensure adherence to agreed-upon engineering software Standards and best practices.
- Deliver product features as planned and agreed with stakeholders including the product management team
- Work with product management and controls teams to provide technical solutions to meet product requirements
- Collaborate with other principals to provide a consistent approach to software engineering leadership
- 8+ years related experience and at least 3 years of experience as a manager leading and managing fast-paced teams that follow Agile methodologies
- Experience in designing and building quality software solutions
- Extensive development experience and in-depth knowledge in AZURE platform and related core areas
- Experience using DevOps and leading teams to implement continuous/automated builds, integration, testing, and deployment
- Application development experience leading and managing hybrid ( onshore and offshore ) teams
- Experience with Microsoft technologies .NET, C#, SQL Server
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.dice.com/jobs/detail/Sr.-Manager,-IoT-Applications-RedRiver-Systems-L.L.C.-Richardson-TX-75080/10122941/7220?icid=sr8-1p&q=iot&l= →