Kaptivo Inc. unveiled its flagship product Kaptivo, a new IoT device that for $399 transforms any standard dry-erase whiteboard into an online collaboration tool. Kaptivo is a connected micro-optical camera and advanced processor housed in a stylish design that sits above any whiteboard. It expands the visual communication of individuals, SMBs and large enterprises more effectively than ever before. Kaptivo was developed to help address the challenges faced with maintaining constructive collaboration with remote meeting participants especially during video conferences. Starting today, Kaptivo is available on Amazon.com, Kaptivo.com and Staples.com.
“One in four people video conference every day but have no way to easily share the content from the whiteboards outside of their corporate meeting rooms or home offices,” said Nic Lawrence, CEO and Co-Founder of Kaptivo. “We live and work in an accelerating digital and connected world. We saw the important need to ensure the whiteboard, a key productivity tool that so many rely upon, wasn’t being left behind.”
Kaptivo uses proprietary software and patented computer vision technology to automatically identify and extract only important content while providing a crisp and clear image archive of all board changes. This means that Kaptivo can eliminate people in front of the whiteboard and other visual distractions such as background shadows, reflections and old marker residue left on the board. Other key Kaptivo benefits include: eliminating the need to take notes or photos of the whiteboard, automatically capturing an intelligent archive of all board content changes; “rewinding” the whiteboard to a particular point in the meeting to see how an idea developed and sharing a timeline of content that is generated as a PDF document — all without any change to the whiteboarding workflow.
[WooZoneProducts asin=”B01N4C4RW0″][/WooZoneProducts]Key Kaptivo Features Include:
- Share the live whiteboard image remotely to any web browser on any device
- Screen-share in video conferences to all participants anywhere
Capture & Save
- Automatically capture an image archive of all board changes
- Download and share the whole meeting as a multi-page presentation.
- Determines changes multiple times per second to grab individual snapshots
- Meeting access approvals
- No media storage required
- SSL data encryption
- Works with any size of whiteboard or glass board up to 6′ x 4′
- As easy as hanging a picture frame – no technical skills needed
- Takes typically less than three minutes to set up
- No extra software to install.
- Browser-based interface.
- Works with the whiteboards enterprises and individuals already own