Konica Minolta Business Solutions announced its new xPrintServer Office mobile printing solution embedded with the Konica Minolta Print Driver specifically designed for an extensive range of Konica Minolta MFPs available in the Canadian market. The xPrintServer Office, developed by Lantronix – a specialized networking company focusing on IoT (Internet of Things) enabling solutions – empowering businesses of all sizes the convenience to print quickly, securely and easily from their mobile device – iPad, iPhone, iPod using Airprint and Android, Chromebook, Chrome browser using Google Cloud Print. While a convenient and affordable plug-and-play solution, the xPrintServer allows users to also take advantage of Konica Minolta’s advanced and secure printing options such as User Authentication, Account Track and Secure Print preventing unauthorized users from gaining access to their Konica Minolta device.
xPrintServer Office can be used in any work environment across all industries to meet their printing needs:
- Education: Educators and students can access lesson plans, textbooks, campus information and student records.
- Finance: Professionals can have access to timely and accurate information, investments and individual accounts.
- Healthcare: Doctors can access insurance information while knowing that patient information is safe in compliance with PIPEDA, HIPAA, HITECH and other healthcare regulations.
- Real Estate, Insurance Agents and Sales Reps
- The xPrintServer Office offers:
- AirPrint Support on bizhub MFP and Printers
- Google Cloud Print support on bizhub MFPs and Printers
- Ease of use, plug-and-play
- Automatic printer discovery and set up
- Sophisticated authentication feature
The new xPrintServer Office is the only mobile print solution on the market certified by both Apple and Google.
“As xPrintServer Office is launched, Konica Minolta is able to provide enhanced opportunities and improved options for our channel partners by providing optimal mobile printing solutions to meet customers’ business demands. Konica Minolta will continue to progressively develop solutions for the rapidly expanding mobile workforce with instant access from anywhere, anytime using cloud technology,” says Norm Bussolaro, director, product marketing, Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Canada) Ltd.
“While the xPrintServer is the simplest mobile printing solution on the market, it is also fast becoming a B2B vehicle to promote mobile adoption in the enterprise,” says Kurt Busch, president and CEO of Lantronix. “Lantronix is thrilled to partner with Konica Minolta in fulfilling a much needed gap to provide a simple and secure mobile printing solution to its partners and customers worldwide.”
For more information, please visit: www.KonicaMinolta.ca.