Lochbridge, a leader in enterprise and emerging technology services, will exhibit at this year’s Consumer Telematics Show, held Jan. 5 at The Rio Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas. Lochbridge will showcase the next generation of its connected services concept, LAYR Cloud, at booth 5. Additionally, the Company will host a keynote panel session titled “Data to Provide 360° View of Driver and Machine.”
LAYR Cloud is a connected services delivery framework that allows the aggregation of content from a variety of data and media sources – enabling easier application integration and an experience based on driver preferences. Using this new framework, OEMs will be able to accelerate the development of their cloud-based infotainment initiatives by leveraging a solution that provides hardware flexibility and a greater selection of data sources.
The benefits of LAYR Cloud include:
- One-to-one personalization – Information delivered to the vehicle adapts to driver preferences and behaviors.
- Car-friendly applications – Information is aggregated and combined into a single, unified interface instead of isolated applications, providing an in-vehicle experience that reduces “clicks” and distractions.
- Easy integration – New data sources and applications can be integrated easier and in less time, allowing for greater selection and faster availability.
- Hardware ubiquity – Data is aggregated in the cloud and can be delivered on virtually any interface in the vehicle.
Big Opportunities Emerging with Big Data
Lochbridge’s keynote panel will focus on gaining the perspective of how vehicle data and analytics can benefit the OEM, the dealer and the driver. Panel participants will explore how the industry will benefit from modeling and predictive capabilities. They will also discuss how new driver experiences and services can be developed through combining vehicle and behavioral data with other resources.
Panel participants will include:
- Raj Paul, VP, Automotive and Emerging Technologies, Lochbridge
- Ian Beavis, EVP, Global Automotive Group, Nielsen
- Tim Evavold, Director, Automotive Delivery, Covisint
- Michelle Avary, Vice President, Automotive Strategy, Aeris
“Exploring the different viewpoints of each group will help the industry better understand the benefits and potential barriers that exist today for big data in automotive technology,” said Paul. “Understanding each group’s specific opportunities and challenges will help companies like Lochbridge create technology that is grounded in smart research and that align with the goals of OEMs, the strategies of dealers and the needs of consumers.”
For more information about Lochbridge, visit its website at http://www.lochbridge.com or stop by booth 5 at the 2015 Consumer Telematics Show.
For over four decades, Lochbridge has been a trusted technology partner to enterprises worldwide. Lochbridge develops technology strategies that drive growth; delivers systems that are the backbone of leading enterprises; and transforms businesses through emerging technologies, including mobile, Internet of Things (IoT) and Big Data analytics. Lochbridge continues to deliver the quality and reliability that our customers rely upon while ensuring their technology continues to elevate their businesses. For more information, please visit http://www.lochbridge.com.