L&T Infotech has announced a collaboration with Oracle to develop and market solutions based on the Oracle IoT Cloud Service. The companies are working together on innovative cloud solutions to help manufacturing, utilities and construction companies digitize business processes and improve operational efficiencies.
LTI provides comprehensive Oracle solutions and applications encompassing smart sensors, connected assets, real-time visualization and advanced analytics. With the announcement, LTI and Oracle will leverage their technical and domain expertise to deliver following innovative solutions.
- Visual Cargo for fleet safety and shipment tracking with enriched customer experience. This solution replaces telematics devices installed in trucks with a mobile solution leveraging sensors.
- Smart Water Processing, a water de-ionization solution that connects scattered filters, customers, manufacturers and technicians to provide preventive water purification while optimizing inventory and lowering operational costs.
- Time out of Environment, a solution measuring the cumulative time a cold storage item (refrigerated and/or frozen) is out of its native or base storage condition throughout the course of its life.
- Heavy Assets Management, a solution that provides asset tracking and monitoring tools to enable the monitoring of utilization of assets, fuel consumption, proactive maintenance and survival probability. The solution reduces operating expenses to help improve business profitability.
- Industrial Pump Optimization, that allows complete control of pumps installed at remote locations. The solution provides direct visibility of operating to perform predictive and prescriptive maintenance.
Sanjay Jalona, CEO and Managing Director, LTI
“Manufacturing, utilities and construction sectors are witnessing unprecedented convergence of physical and digital worlds. This announcement underscores LTI’s commitment to bring a broad array of IoT innovations based on the Oracle IoT Cloud Service to these sectors.”
Atul Mahamuni, Vice president, Product Management, Oracle
“L&T Infotech is an established Oracle partner with significant IoT expertise and we are excited by the depth and breadth of their solutions leveraging the Oracle Internet of Things, Cloud Service and our IoT Applications. We look forward to continuing our collaboration with L&T Infotech to deliver increased value for our customers, including improved utilization, reduced maintenance costs and enhanced efficiencies.”
L&T Infotech is a Platinum level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN).
For more information, please visit www.lntinfotech.com.