Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Internet of Things” report to their offering.
The Asia-Pacific ICT sector is getting increasingly mature. Revenue growth from traditional ICT sectors is projected to be flat and participants can no longer rely on their core areas to increase shareholders’ value. Hence, there is a need for new sources of revenue to stay relevant. IoT offers opportunities for ICT companies to transform industries by leveraging on technology as an enabler of growth. IoT in the Asia-Pacific region is projected to grow at a CAGR of 35.1% between 2014 and 2020. Countries in Southeast Asia will be expected to reap the highest growth rate between 40 to 49%. IoT in Malaysia is expected to benefit from various government-driven initiatives, with Smart Transportation and Smart Energy leading this area.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
– Key Findings
2. The Changing ICT Landscape
– Innovation Driven by IT
– Nexus of Cloud Delivery, Ubiquitous Connectivity, BDA, & IoT is Transforming Industries
– Growth of Connected Devices
– Growth Opportunities in Introducing ICT Into Industries
– Existential Threat with Current Business Posture
3. IoT Opportunity for Malaysian CSPs
– Malaysia ICT Landscape in 2017
– What is the Internet of Things?
– IoT Ecosystem and Segmentation
– APAC IoT Market Life Cycle
– Growth of IoT in APAC
– Identifying Vertical IoT Opportunities in Malaysia in 2017
– IoT Opportunity for CSP in Malaysia
– Current State of IoT for Malaysian CSPs
– IoT Business Models for CSPs
– IoT Transformational Roadmap for CSPs
– Changes in the Performance Capabilities of Telcos
– Telco Consideration in Undertaking an IoT Growth Strategy
– Potential Horizontal IoT Opportunities
– Business Model Innovation – Concept to Cash
4. Use Cases – What are Some CSPs Doing in IoT?
– What are Some Major CSPs Doing in IoT?
– AT&T Get Connected – Growing the Data Business
– AT&T Digital Life: Offering Home Security Services
– AT&T Get Connected
– Vodafone – Go Deep and Wide
– Telefonica’s Thinking Things
5. Last Words – Final Thoughts on IoT for CSPs
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8n7p49/internet_of_things