Market Publishers Ltd is announced as a media partner of the Telematics Detroit 2014 conference. Organized by Telematics Update, the event will be held on June 4-5, 2014, in Novi, Oakland County, the U.S. state of Michigan.
The Telematics Detroit 2014 conference is the world’s largest forum committed to the future of connected auto mobility. The conference will bring new conference tracks, breakthrough features and the most prestigious line-up of speakers, reflecting the new era of total connectivity.
Telematics Detroit 2014 will look into the crucial themes that are revolutionizing the telematics industry:
- The Internet of Things Meets the Road: Explore the connected car as an essential node in the IoT as the cloud’s potential in automotive shines through.
- Real-Time Relationship Management: Engage clients with connectivity enabled touchpoints, from dealers to diagnostics to discounts and create original equipment manufacturer (OEM) affinity through a seamless user experience.
- The Future of Advanced Safety: Vehicle-to-vehicle and vehicle-to-infrastructure (V2X) today. Piloted tomorrow. Autonomous…? Grasp intelligent mobility, because the question is no longer if, but when!
- Converting Bytes into USD Bills: Drinking from the data fire hose can be overwhelming. Compile, select and study telematics data to discover conceptually new revenue streams.
- Technology Giants Desire a Slice of the Action! Cross-pollinate Silicon Valley’s unconventional thinking with Detroit’s automotive excellence to carry through the total connected lifestyle.
The Telematics Detroit 2014 Conference
Dates: June 4-5, 2014
Venue: The Suburban Collection Showplace, Novi, Michigan, the USA
100+ industry top voices will take to the stage this June including:
- Thilo Koslowski, VP & Distinguished Analyst – Automotive, Vehicle ICT – Gartner
- Dan Kraft, Director New Product Development – Allstate
- Johann Jungwirth, President & CEO – Mercedes-Benz R&D
- Rich Glassman, Director – Commercial Telematics Products – Volvo
- Sue Bai, Principal Engineer – Honda
- Dan Teeter, Director – Vehicle Connected Services – Nissan
- Frank Weith, Technical Strategy Manager – Volkswagen Group of America
- Tim Yerdon, Director – Visteon
- Andrew Hart, Head of Advanced Research – SBD
- Robyn Williams, Senior Manager Connected Services Marketing & Ops – Nissan
- Dave Pratt, General Manager Usage Based Insurance – Progressive Insurance
- Steve Schwinke, Director of App Development, GCC – General Motors
- Gary Strumolo, Manager, Vehicle Design and Infotronics, R&A – Ford
- Shawn Meredith, Manager – Telematics Services Development – Daimler Trucks
- Roger Lanctot, Associate Director – Strategy Analytics
- John Du, Director – China R&D – General Motors
- and many more…
New for Telematics Detroit 2014:
- BRAND NEW SUPER-PANEL: Hear from C-level executives in a newly developed hour-long panel tackling the future of the connected car and their visions of how connectivity is changing the ways in which mobility is perceived.
- CONNECTIVITY MEGATRENDS IN THE CAR: Look at how initiatives like wearables and mobile health are penetrating the car, taking safety and user connected experience to the next level.
- LIVE CONSUMER FEEDBACK PANEL: Hear from a panel of real-life consumers on their experiences of buying and owning connected cars; limelighting the trials and tribulations of interfaces, safety tools, content, and more.
- DISRUPTIVE INNOVATIONS TRACK: Get a snapshot of some hand-picked start-up companies whose products could alter the way in which we think about vehicle connectivity – each disruptor will have 5 minutes to pitch their innovative ideas to a voting audience!
- BRAND NEW CONFERENCING APP: Build bespoke conference agendas, organize meetings before and during the conference, plus scan delegates passes to enhance mobile centric networking experience.
- MORE OEM PRESENTATIONS THAN EVER BEFORE: Listen to more exclusive presentations from leading OEMs than ever before, including Mercedes-Benz, Volkswagen, Ford and a lot more.
Please note that Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for special discounts.
To register at MarketPublishers.com please visit our Registration Page.