Momentum continues to grow for Axiros in device management, TR-069, and IoT solutions for service providers, enterprises, and OEMs. The company recently announced further growth and product investment as demand accelerates for its device management and Internet of Things (IoT) products.
“Interest in IoT is certainly a hot topic right now and there is a lot of interest in our solution, but device management is still driving a large portion of our business,” commented Kurt Peterhans, CEO of Axiros. “As we continue to invest in our technology to stay ahead of market needs, we further our globalization with new customers and partners in areas of the world previously untouched, and are delighted with the possibilities of how device management can change the way the Internet is consumed.”
Following is a recap of the last six months of milestones and highlights for Axiros.
- Axiros has strengthened its professional service team and customer support with a 12% growth worldwide, plus it continues to search for talent in all of its global offices
- The company has operated for 14 years, or 56 quarters in row, with positive profitability
- Revenue grew 32% outside of EMEA vs. the second half of 2013, and customer growth outside of EMEA grew 22% when compared to the second half of 2013
- Axiros now has more than 173 paying customers worldwide, with more than 215 deployed productive solution platforms around the globe
- 48% of the company’s total customers are outside of EMEA
- Axiros expanded operations in Singapore: Since opening the office in 2013 with sales and presales support, it added professional services to round out its business offering in APAC
- IT Expo in Miami in January 2015
- Parks Associates COMMUNICATIONS Summit @ CES 2015 in Las Vegas in January 2015
- Parks Associates CONNECTIONS Europe in November 2014 in Amsterdam
- 2014 Canadian ISP Summit in Toronto in November 2014
- Broadband World Forum 2014 in Amsterdam in October
- Broadband Forum: Contributed MQTT support to device data model
- Broadband Forum: Actively involved with contributions to next generation management protocol and IoT control protocol (SF-069/SD-282)
The Axiros Advantage: Any protocol, any thing, any service – at any time. A recognized leader in TR-069 and device management, Axiros is extending its reach to the Internet of Things as it provides software solutions and platforms to service providers and equipment manufacturers worldwide to manage and IoT-ize devices. By offering open, scalable, flexible, and modular device and service management solutions for fixed and mobile networks, Axiros has seen adoption by nearly 200 of the world’s telecom service providers and operators and an increasing number of OEMs. Axiros manages the bridge between information technology and operations technology, allowing for complete IT/OT integration. Distinguished by domain expertise and innovation, coupled with best-in-class software design, Axiros uniquely delivers the robust management capabilities and solutions its customers need today and in the future as the demand and complexity associated with new services grows.
Founded in 2002, Axiros is able to give direct service worldwide with sales and service offices located in Aarau,Boston, Lisbon, Milan, Sao Paolo, Singapore and development centers in Germany and Russia – so as needs change, Axiros will be close by to deliver.