Cadence Design Systems, Inc. will showcase its Tensilica® intellectual property (IP) at Mobile World Congress 2017, at the Fira Gran Via, Hall 6, Stand 6L36, Barcelona, Spain.
Cadence will host meetings with leading systems and semiconductor companies, and demonstrate its Tensilica DSPs for audio, vision and IoT, as well as the Microsoft HoloLens and other Tensilica-powered consumer products.
- Stereo vision, face detection/authentication, gesture recognition, and image/video stabilization and enhancements
- Voice trigger and speaker enhancement
- Wireless LTE baseband
- Advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) object detection/recognition using computer vision and neural networks
- Infotainment HD audio and gesture recognition
- Voice, motion, and gesture sensor fusion and processing
- Low-power WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity
- Voice trigger and far-field input, speaker enhancement
- Face detection/recognition and gesture recognition
- Augmented/mixed-reality sensor fusion
- Low-power Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity
Mobile World Congress 2017 takes place February 27 to March 2, 2017. The exhibit halls are open from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Monday through Wednesday, and 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Thursday.