Actility, the industry leader in Low Power Wide Area Networks (LPWAN), and myDevices, creators of Cayenne – the world’s first drag and drop IoT project builder, announced their technology partnership at Internet of Things World Conference at the Santa Clara Convention Center.
The partnership is designed to combine Actility’s vast IoT platform and myDevices’ connected device solution to simplify the creation and deployment of Internet of Things projects utilizing the diversity of the LoRa ecosystem.
“This partnership underscores our commitment to simplify and accelerate the deployments of complex IoT projects such as Smart Cities and Smart Buildings,” says Olivier Hersent, Actility’s founder and CTO. “The myDevices’ Cayenne solution enables our multivendor marketplace of products and services to rapidly prototype and showcase their LoRa IoT solutions.”
Actility is at the forefront of the global IoT revolution, supporting national network roll-outs in collaboration with operators and broadcasters in a number of European countries, and a citywide network in Dubai, with projects in Asia in progress and trials in the Americas. myDevices is the inventor of Cayenne, a robust Internet of Things project building tool to efficiently mix-and-match connected devices, collect and visualize data, and apply sophisticated rules and alerts.
The joint effort will enable enterprises with easy IoT development capabilities such as:
- Internet of Things Project Builder – Easily connect, monitor and control sensors, motors, lights and others devices.
- Mix and Match – Combine different sensors, motors, actuators from any hardware manufacturer into a single project view.
- Remote Sensor Monitoring – Visualize real-time and historical sensor data.
- Remote Device Control – Turn on and off motors, lights and other controllable devices using the online dashboard or from the iOS and Android apps.
- Advanced Rules Engine – Quickly create triggers (e.g. If something happens on Device A then trigger an action on Device B).
- Scheduling – Set single or recurring events to turn on or off devices at pre-determined times.
“We are proud to launch this application partnership with Actility to provide the LoRa community with innovative technologies that simplify the connected world,” said Kevin Bromber, CEO of myDevices. “We are confident our partnership will impact enterprises and provide them with the ability to rapidly prototype IoT projects and facilitate innovation in the manufacturing, healthcare, home, energy, public safety, industrial, transportation and retail markets.”
For more information and news please visit www.myDevices.com.