A slew of new products will be exhibited at this year’s RFID Journal LIVE! conference and exhibition. LIVE! 2017, which will focus on radio frequency identification (RFID) and its many business applications, will be held on May 9-11, at Arizona’s Phoenix Convention Center.
The event’s exhibit hall will feature more than 200 leading technology firms and RFID solution providers, covering all types of RFID technology. These will include passive low-frequency (LF), high-frequency (HF) and ultrahigh-frequency (UHF) systems, as well as every flavor of active RFID and real-time location system (RTLS) technologies.
Solution providers will introduce highly innovative products for new applications at LIVE!, designed to make deployments easier and less complex. Some of the products that attendees will be able to view include:
- Two new passive UHF RFID reader antennas from Alien Technology
- Confidex’s new flexible on-metal RFID labels for component logistics
- The first plug-and-play cloud-configurable intelligent UHF reader from Convergence Systems Ltd.
- New form factors in HID Global’s Seal Tag family of RFID tags
- RFID Global Solution’s Visi-Trac Analytics, which provides a new level of real-time operational intelligence
- SML’s updated Clarity 3.6 software for omnichannel replenishment in retail
- STMicroelectronics advanced ST25DV dynamic-tag ICs
LIVE! 2017 will also feature four industry-specific and four technical conference tracks, as well as eight in-depth preconference seminars and workshops, four post-conference seminars, fast-track training provided by RFID4U, RFID Professional Institute certification and the 2017 RFID Journal Awards. The event will be hosted alongside the co-located IEEE RFID 2017 event. What’s more, the event will offer exhibits and demonstrations conducted by the industry’s leading technology firms.