IoT Tech Expo will arrive in Santa Clara on October 20- 21st for 2 days of top level content and networking. In collaboration with leading sponsor, Samsung, there will be an clusive hands-on workshop covering IoT from module to cloud with ARTIK as the centerpiece. It will use tools including ARTIK Cloud, Node-RED and Arduino.
It is free to take part, and will start with the IoT basics, board bring-up, and GPIO, before building a smart parking system. You will then let the parking spaces in the system communicate with each other through M2M.
In addition to the ARTIK Workshop, the IoT Tech Expo will host 200+ industry leading speakers who will be sharing their IoT experiences and case studies withithe 8 conference tracks, namely, Developing & IoT Technologies, Data & Security, Smart Cities, Connected Services, Wearables, IoT Innovations, Connected Industry and Connecting Living.
- Patrick Bass, CEO, Thyssenkrupp North America
- Andy Timm, Chief Technology Officer, PTC
- Prith Banerjee, EVP & CTO, Schneider Electric
- Juha Pankakoski, Chief Digital Officer, Konecranes Plc
- Dr. Robello Samuel, Chief Technical Advisor & Technology Fellow, Halliburton
- Jonathan Reichental, CIO, City of Palo Alto
- Lane Arthur, Director, Information Solutions Group, John Deere
- Sebastien Henot, Manager of Business Innovation, Renault
- Shuchi Roy, Director of Innovations for Connected Home, Direct Energy / Centrica
- Hardik Bhatt, CIO, State of Illinois
- John Mattison, Assistant Medical Director, Chief Medical Information Officer, Kaiser Permanente
- Cameron Craig, Director of User Experience, Macy’s / Bloomingdales
- Steve Carlin, VP Marketing & Business Development, SoftBank Robotics
- Sarah Peach, Senior Director IoT, Samsung
- Al Salour, Technical Fellow- Research & Technology, Boeing
- Michael Young, Director, Corporate Strategy, Caterpillar
For more information please visit www.iottechexpo.com.