Semtech Corporation, a leading supplier of analog and mixed-signal semiconductors, will feature a robust selection of platforms that enable connected, mobile and smart technologies in today’s fastest growing markets at electronica 2016. Semtech’s diverse ICs, used in next-generation applications, such as the IoT, wireless charging, automotive infotainment systems, big datacenters, broadcast equipment and next-generation mobile/portable devices, will be featured in Semtech’s booth (Hall A4, booth 516) on Nov. 8-11 at Messe München.
“Semtech is a leader in flexible, high-performance ICs for today’s most innovative, high growth markets,” said Mohan Maheswaran, Semtech’s President and Chief Executive Officer. “Our diverse analog and mixed-signal platforms deliver unique feature sets that give our customers the freedom and capability to create compact, highly integrated and cross-functional next-generation products.”
Semtech Booth Demonstrations
- Semtech LoRa devices and Wireless RF Technology will enable a live LoRaWAN Network demonstration hosted with Digimondo, a national LoRaWAN network operator in Germany and a subsidiary of E.ON, a leading international energy supplier. The demo will track taxis using a deployed LoRaWAN network in Hamburg and display their locations on a monitor at Semtech’s booth.
- Semtech will showcase its newly announced LinkCharge CT (countertop), an out-of-box-ready infrastructure wireless charging system for medium power devices, in a live demonstration. Booth guests will be able to wirelessly charge their devices at one of four charging stations.
- Other products from Semtech’s power management product group will also be displayed, including wireless charging devices for wearables, and Neo-Iso™ isolated, smart power switches for home automation, connected buildings, and other IoT applications.
Semtech Cooperative Showcases
- The LoRaWAN network taxi demonstration featured at Semtech’s booth will also be displayed on Digimondo’s booth (Hall A4, booth 160).
- Semtech’s Power and High Reliability Product Group will join Würth Elektronik, one of the leading manufacturers of electronic and electromechanical components in Europe, in their booth (Hall B6, booth 404) to discuss Semtech’s wireless power products for 30 minutes each day (Nov. 8 and 10 at 12:00; Nov. 9 and 11 at 12:30 local time).
- Future Electronics will also feature a live demonstration of LinkCharge CT in its booth (Hall A, booth 259).
To find out more, please visit www.semtech.com.