Explore Exhibitions & Conference LLP, a leading business intelligence company is hosting the 2ndAnnual Smart Tech Healthcare 2018 Summit on 1st & 2nd Feb, 2018 at Bengaluru, India. Two days to discover and exchange, to build business to business partnerships in the healthcare sector, e-health and technology-enabled care services. The conference will bring together the most influential hospital and healthcare executives, policymakers, HIT experts and industry analysts.
This year, the conference will feature 200+ attendees, 30+ speakers and 25+ exhibitors, which will include leading public and private companies from the pharmaceuticals, consumer health, medical technology and healthcare services sectors across India. The summit brings together the experts from across the healthcare landscape to discuss a range of issues, impacts of new technologies and regulations, best practices and digital health trends that could make a difference in the evolving industry.
The Smart Tech Healthcare 2018 Summit features a strong lineup of speakers like Dr. Shuchin Bajaj, Founder Director Cygnus Hospitals; J. P. Dwivedi, CIO, Rajiv Gandhi Institute; Neeraj Lal, Cluster Head & VP, Rainbow Hospitals; Prof. Suptendra Nath Sarbadhikari, Dean, IIHMR; Dr.Naresh Yallapragada, Head of IT, Continental Hospitals & Chair HL7 India; Rohit M A , Co-founder & MD, Cloudnine Group of Hospitals; Inder Davalur, Group CIO, KIMS Hospital; Dr. Lalit Singh, Director – Clinical Solutions, Elsevier and many more.
The agenda is thoughtfully drafted with a range of interesting topics of discussion that will engage the audience and will facilitate a great learning and knowledgeable platform for the healthcare professionals. The topics include:
- How Digital health makes healthcare accessible and affordable for all
- Exploring the role of IOT platforms in digital health solutions
- The Government’s Role in Deploying Digital Health
- How AI will take digital health to next level
- From connected health to digital health
- Emerging trends & opportunities in 2018 – 2019
- Digital Health Innovation: Traditional PACS paradigm change & the future of PACS
- The emergence of Cloud in Healthcare
- Block chain as an enabler of countrywide interoperability