SOTI, the world’s most trusted provider of Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solutions, has announced the recipients of its annual SOTI Altitude Channel Partner Awards. The winners were recognised at SOTI SYNC 2016, the company’s second annual global conference for users and partners, taking place in London, England.
SOTI is committed to delivering solutions that connect the mobile and Internet of Things (IOT) ecosystem for businesses globally, providing them the ability to enable and manage the broadest range of mobile and connected IoT endpoints, users, applications, content, and more. Through the robust capabilities and value of SOTI’s solutions, the Company’s partners are strategic enablers of business transformation, differentiated customer experiences, seamless workflows, and innovative products and services across industries.
The Altitude Partner Program offers best-in-class pre-sales, post-sales, sales enablement, and training programs to empower its partners to grow their businesses. The Altitude Partner Program winners exemplify the true spirit of the program. The internationally recognised and award-winning partner program enables channel partners in building and growing their mobility management practices by creating differentiated solutions based on SOTI’s advanced technology and two-decade pedigree in managing and enabling advanced mobility strategies.
Along with this year‘s channel awards, SOTI also celebrates significant channel growth, including:
- 26 per cent year-over-year channel ecosystem growth: SOTI significantly enhanced the reach of its global channel, increasing its global partner ecosystem by 26 per cent year-over-year and expanding its global channel reach to nearly 200 countries worldwide.
- More than 45 per cent global channel revenue growth: SOTI continues to refine its competitive advantage by investing increased resources into partner onboarding processes, sales and technical training, sales enablement, and partner relationship management resources. By actively working together with its channel, SOTI saw channel revenue grow by 46 per cent globally year over year, demonstrating the strategic value of SOTI MobiControl and its impact across all lines of business within the enterprise.
- 171 per cent growth in OEM channel: Over the last 24 months, SOTI has further solidified its foothold as the leader in Android management, expanding its Android+ OEM relationships by 171 per cent to over 95 device manufacturers representing more than 90 per cent of the Android device market.
- Multi-OS, multi-form factor support: As the mobility and IoT enterprise landscape continues to grow, SOTI has embedded enhanced support for Google Android for Work, iOS, Windows 10, and Samsung Knox, giving partners the ability to have deeper management over any device regardless of form factor.
- IoT business workflow enablement: In the last year, SOTI introduced a robust set of APIs that allow its partners to integrate mobility management with a broader number of third-party systems and internet of things (IoT) devices for automated business workflows.
- Growing cloud-based deployments: The Company’s cloud subscriber base continues to accelerate with a 46 per cent surge, as a result of both new customer acquisitions and growing cloud adoption. This mirrors growing trends in the enterprise mobility sector to move toward cloud-based solutions geared to reducing up-front costs, easy-to-run pilot projects, and phased roll-outs to simplify the onboarding experience.
The SOTI Altitude Channel Partner Awards were presented by Carl Rodrigues, President & CEO, SOTI who says, “It is inspiring to see the intuitive and forward-thinking approach the SOTI award winners and nominees have taken to expanding the strategic footprint of mobility across all sectors. SOTI channel partners understand their customers, and they embrace the essence of the connected enterprise – continuously seeking opportunities to enhance connected experiences, business efficiencies, and deliver differentiation that impacts their customers’ bottom line.”
Roula Vrsic, Chief Marketing Officer adds, “We are thrilled to honour these top-performing partners who represent the brightest, most innovative and engaged leaders within the enterprise mobility industry. As enterprises further embrace mobility and IoT, our work with our channel partners will be key to helping customers take advantage of the market transitions in order to reinvent themselves. We are committed to providing the solutions, expertise, training, support, and partner enablement resources through the SOTI Altitude Partner Program to provide our channel with a game-changing opportunity to further elevate their value and relevance as a strategic IT business advisor.”
The SOTI Altitude Channel Partner Awards celebrate excellence in driving innovation within the enterprise mobility market, as well as recognising growth in both revenue and customer deployments.
The award winners are:
- Application Development Partner of the Year – CloudSeven
- Distribution Partner of the Year – Penetrate Of Limits
- Global Partner of the Year – Stratix Corporation
- Value Added Reseller of the Year for North America – OCR Canada Ltd
- Value Added Reseller of the Year for Europe – Symec Technologies Ltd
- Value Added Reseller of the Year for APAC – Airtel India
- Value Added Reseller of the Year for MENA – Luna Information Technologies
- Value Added Reseller of the Year for LATAM – WM Wireless & Mobile
- Rising Star Value Added Reseller of the Year – Add.Scan
- OEM Partner of the Year – Zebra Technologies
- Cloud Partner of the Year – E2
- Marketing In Motion Award – Luna Information Technologies
- Market Maker Award – OCR Canada Ltd
For more information please visit www.soti.net.