WHEN: Tuesday, September 13 from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
WHERE: Santa Clara Marriott, 2700 Mission College Boulevard, Santa Clara, CA
Synopsys, Inc. will host a free one-day conference focused on the latest Processor IP technologies and trends and software development and programming tools optimized for use in embedded devices. In this multi-track event, ARC processor users, ecosystem partners, industry luminaries and Synopsys experts will discuss how to address a wide range of design challenges with the latest hardware and software solutions for the Internet of Things (IoT) security, automotive safety, embedded vision and other applications. Take the opportunity to network with fellow attendees, ARC partners and Synopsys staff as well as see a variety of live partner and Synopsys demonstrations at the evening reception.
The ARC Processor Summit will open with a morning keynote presentation by Linley Gwennap of the Linley Group, who will discuss the evolving standards for communication protocols, software and services for IoT devices. In addition, Jeff Bier, Founder of the Embedded Vision Alliance and President of BDTI will present in the Embedded Vision Track with an insider’s view of embedded vision technology and how it will evolve in the next few years.
PRESENTATION TOPICS INCLUDE:
- IoT Standards Wars: Designers Caught in the Middle?
- Addressing the Evolving Processing Needs of IoT Applications
- APEX: Using ARC Processor Custom Extensions to Differentiate Your SoC
- IoT Security: Protecting Your SoC from Malicious Physical and Software Attacks
- Designing with Processors in Safety-Critical Automotive Applications
- Maximizing Embedded Performance with Multicore Processors
- Achieving 7X Better Power Efficiency with a Unique Sub-Threshold Technology
- Designing a Next-Generation PCI Express-Based Enterprise SSD Solution using ARC Processors
- Zephyr: Creating a Best-of-Breed, Secure RTOS for IoT
- Optimizing Memory in IoT and Embedded Applications
- Using a Qualified Compiler to Develop Safety-Critical Software
- Sensor Processing for Smart Home and IoT
- Using the MPU with an RTOS to Enhance System Safety and Security
- A Lightweight Trusted Execution Environment for IoT Edge Devices
- Pervasive Authentication for IoT: ARC Processors with PUFs
- Software Development Kits for Simplifying Security Implementation
- Embedded Natural Language Voice Interfaces
- The Case for Trace
Embedded Vision Track
- Advanced Vision Capabilities for Next-Generation SoCs
- Embedded Vision: Where We Are and Where We’re Going
- Using the OpenCL C Kernel Language for Embedded Vision Processors
- Visual Perception and Computer Vision for Surveillance and Automotive
- Targeting CNNs for Embedded Platforms
- The Vision API Landscape
- ARC Processors in High-Performance SSD Drive – Starblaze
- Searan dotstack – An Efficient, Small Footprint, Bluetooth Stack for Embedded Devices – Searan
- Efficiently Implementing Security Functions for Low-Power IoT Edge Devices – Intrinsic-ID
- The Evolution of IoT – Demonstration Platform for “Always-on” Functions – Synopsys
- Optimized Debug Solutions for Synopsys DesignWare ARC Processors – Ashling Microsystems
- Sub-Threshold Implementation of ARC EM5D Processor-Based Smart Data Fusion IP Subsystem –PLSense
- Real-Time Object Detection Using HAPS Physical Prototyping System – Synopsys
- SAFERTOS – An RTOS for Safety-Critical Software – WITTENSTEIN High Integrity Systems
- Universal Debug Solutions for Embedded Systems – Lauterbach
- Zephyr Project – An Open Source RTOS for Secure IoT – Zephyr Project (Linux Foundation)
For more information, please visit www.synopsys.com.