Teradata Marketing Applications announced global availability of the newest version of Teradata Integrated Marketing Cloud, a powerful data hub comprising integrated solutions that are already helping more than one-third of the S&P Global 100 drive revenue and improve customer engagement through data-driven integrated marketing.
Teradata’s latest release empowers marketers to truly individualize their marketing and connect one-to-one with customers by unifying customer-interaction data across paid, earned and owned channels, at scale. Now, from campaign inception through every customer interaction and response, Teradata provides marketers the most agile and comprehensive integrated data-driven marketing platform available on the market.
Marketers today have access to more customer data and more digital and offline channels for brand engagement than ever before. As a result, both the process and technology of modern marketing have advanced ¾ from an advertising-driven mix of TV, print, radio, direct mail, and programmatic marketing ¾ to today’s data-driven environment with the Internet of Things (IoT), new devices, and new channels including search, social media, email, mobile, web and more. This added complexity puts marketers in critical need of a Data Management Platform (DMP) to collect and integrate all of this data for use across all channel opportunities.
To help marketers meet this need, Teradata has acquired FLXone, a next-generation DMP provider based in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. The transaction closed September 30. FLXone’s DMP forms the data foundation for the Teradata Integrated Marketing Cloud, making Teradata the first company to bring online advertising and customer marketing data together to drive real-time interactions across all channels and provide integrated, individualized insights directly to marketing. FLXone also brings an extensive partner ecosystem with more than 40 leading advertisers, publishers, agencies, and media trading desks, including AppNexus, Google DoubleClick, MediaMath and many others. These partnerships will enable customers to quickly integrate their data and applications with the Teradata Integrated Marketing Cloud, so they can leverage data in real-time, across all channels, to provide a consistent customer-engagement experience.
In commenting on Teradata’s latest release, Brian O’Kelley, CEO, AppNexus said, “We’re excited about the potential this unique offering brings. By bridging advertising and marketing technology, we see an ever expanding market that further drives a vibrant partner ecosystem.”
New Release Highlights: Unifying Interactions and Data
Teradata Integrated Marketing Cloud is a fully integrated platform comprising solutions for Marketing Resource Management, Omni-Channel Marketing, Marketing Analytics and Digital Marketing. Unlike any other offering, Teradata’s platform unifies interactions across outbound, real-time, and audience marketing, and unifies data across anonymous and known customers – all on a single modular platform. Teradata’s solution will also connect to proprietary data stored in an Integrated Data Warehouse (IDW), directly integrate to email and mobile response data through Teradata Digital Marketing Center (DMC), and offer native integration with other Teradata solutions. For marketers, all of this new capability means they now have proven solutions for:
- Aligning advertising with customer marketing.
- Driving agility in the marketing process.
- Making upgrades a thing of the past.
- Visualizing real-time interactions
- Leveraging Smart Content Decisioning.
- Hyper-personalizing mobile and social interactions.
- Extending a marketer’s social reach.
- Using both data-driven and analytics-driven customer insights.
- Engaging with these solutions via new “marketer-friendly” user interfaces.
The many solution-level improvements underpinning these rich capabilities are:
Marketing Resource Management
Teradata’s Marketing Resource Management solution helps marketers show the business value of their efforts by connecting campaign results with internal operations and spend. With Teradata’s new release, marketers get:
- One global view on a scalable, fully integrated and flexible marketing platform that lets marketers plan and control marketing activities.
- Task Inbox for a more efficient review and approval process, easing adoption and improving the overall user experience.
- Marketing Calendar improvements.
Teradata’s Omni-Channel Marketing solution helps marketers create customer-interaction strategies by leveraging integrated insights and improving all online and offline engagements. With Teradata’s latest release, marketers benefit from:
- Visual Planner for easier mapping of real-time interaction strategies.
- Smart Content Decisioning, a self-learning engine to drive relevant content within emails, and help marketers achieve higher click-through and conversion rates.
- Insights Count Report, which lets marketers “see” the impact their segmentation criteria has on leads produced, and adjust in real-time to reach the optimum number of consumers to engage them at the right time, via the right channel, with the right offers.
- More social and mobile capabilities, as well as barcodes/coupons, automated A/B testing, improved digital content previews, expanded mobile response data, and an enhanced ability to personalize transactional emails.
With Teradata’s new release, marketers now have access to integrated data as well as integrated analytics. By drilling into campaign results, marketers can quickly understand, plan and adjust campaigns to optimize spend and maximize return on marketing investment, all while building stronger customer relationships. New Marketing Analytics features in Teradata Integrated Marketing Cloud include:
- Data Management Platform (DMP) that permits marketers to collect online and offline data across all channels – paid, earned and owned – into a single solution that tracks the entire customer journey. With this, marketers and their agencies can now merge the worlds of known and anonymous customers and prospects, and drive both advertising and customer marketing using a single cloud-based SaaS solution.
- Unified Interaction Management, meaning Teradata Integrated Marketing Cloud now includes ad impression data from search and display advertising; web behavioral data (such as content viewed and conversion tracking), and digital marketing data from email, social, and mobile channels. All of this data can be used to individualize the customer experience across every channel – paid, earned, and owned – via outbound, real-time and audience marketing programs.
Teradata’s Digital Marketing solution incorporates email, mobile, social, web, app and micro-location marketing, advertising, segmentation and analytics. It helps marketers engage with individuals across paid, earned and owned channels through an open, integrated platform to identify each individual and deliver the right message at the best time through the preferred channel. New features include:
- Social Audiences allows marketers to create specific audiences based on existing contacts within DMC to enhance targeting and improve ad performance across social networks.
- Advanced Behavioral Targeting seamlessly enriches DMC with customer web behavioral information, enabling additional and richer segmentation possibilities.
- Micro-Location Marketing bridges online and offline worlds via iBeacon support technology and drives cross-channel experiences in real-time with responsive relevance for each individual customer.
- Instagram Integration extends marketing management capabilities within DMC by monitoring, engaging, and measuring social interactions across Instagram, along with existing DMC-supported social properties such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Expanded Mobile Push capabilities like extended send-out customization and A/B Split Testing.
In speaking about the latest improvements to Teradata Integrated Marketing Cloud at the company’s PARTNERS 2015 conference in Anaheim, California, Bob Fair, Teradata Co-President and global head of the Teradata Marketing Applications division, said, “We help make marketers more agile through analytics-driven insights and strategic execution that let them build one-to-one connections with customers, and drive revenue. That’s what marketers want. That’s what they need. That’s what we do. We are THE strategic partner for data-driven marketers today.”
The latest version of Teradata Integrated Marketing Cloud solution is available now, worldwide. For more information, go to www.teradata.com.
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) helps companies get more value from data than any other company. Teradata’s leading portfolio of big data analytic solutions, integrated marketing applications, and services can help organizations gain a sustainable competitive advantage with data.
Teradata and the Teradata logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teradata Corporation and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and worldwide.