The Industrial IoT USA Summit will bring together the nation’s most influential operational and business leaders from the Manufacturing, Transportation and Energy sectors in a unique platform that promotes discussion, networking and collaboration. Taking place from April 14th-15th 2016, the event will be held in Chicago at the Warwick Allerton Hotel.
In 2015, the Industrial IoT developed significantly and saw increased interest from a range of industries. A whole host of new IoT devices emerged and all of the hype surrounding it suggests that the use of Industrial IoT connected devices will continue to grow rapidly in 2016.
As companies are increasingly seeking to leverage Industrial IoT, the Industrial IoT Summit will focus on how we can connect these complex and physical machines to reveal rich new insights for businesses.
Throughout the 2 days, attendees can learn from interactive sessions presented by expert speakers from the likes of PepsiCo, Cummins Inc., Navistar and Exelon.
As an attendee you can expect to learn from the following topics:
- Review the value of Industrial IoT and how it can impact enterprise productivity and create value
- Understand how to implement big data analytics as an integral part of Industrial IoT
- Examine the security risks associated with physical breaching of Industrial IoT systems
- Explore how Industrial IoT connectivity can save costs, create efficiences and positively impact the entire supply chain
- Analyze the human impact of Industrial IoT and how the creation of hybrid industries will require new skill sets
Whether you are looking to network with peers, gain and share knowledge or earn up to 16CPE’s over the two days, the end-user focused Summit is not be missed.
Register for the event and take advantage of our exclusive New Year discount at $1,200 (valid for a short time only).