The Internet of Things (IoT) & Connected Devices
The global M2M market is expected to transform our daily life, as every single activity we undertake will be changed through the internet of things (IoT). The number of connections and revenues created by the M2M market are expected to increase dramatically, especially in the developed world in which this technology is already being adopted by different industries such as automotive, energy and utilities.
Visiongain has identified and profiled the top 20 companies involved in the M2M market. Within this report is an analysis of the competitive landscape and the initiatives being taken by the leading companies to leverage their individual market shares and develop incentives to attract an increasing number of connections and enhance value for existing clients.
Our report includes not only global CSPs, but also M2M focused MVNOs that have been able to develop highly efficient M2M offerings and achieve a large number of connections by focusing on their core competences and taking M2M market share form the largest M2M players in the world.
Why you should buy the Top 20 Machine to Machine (M2M) Companies 2015: The Internet of Things (IoT) & Connected Devices
What are the future prospects for the leading M2M companies? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content, delivering solid conclusions, benefiting your own analysis and illustrating new opportunities and revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help you to direct your future business strategy.
In this 165 page report we guarantee the following key information:
• View in-depth profiles of the 20 leading M2M Companies
– The report provides detailed analysis of each company including M2M market share, M2M revenues and number of total M2M connections. Company profiles include financial information including overall revenue and net income. You will also discover critical analysis that reveals insight into commercial developments, strategies, and prospects for the individual companies – allowing you to compete more effectively in the market
• Our report provides 189 tables and charts analysing the M2M landscape
– Let our analyst present you with a thorough assessment of the leading M2M players. This analysis will help you achieve quicker and easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst’s expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the M2M sector.
• Understand the prospects for the leading 20 M2M companies including M2M revenues and M2M connections for both 2013 and 2014.
– Learn about the market potential for the leading M2M companies. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing analysis and data for the following companies:
– China Mobile
– China Unicom
– Deutsche Telekom
– Koninklijke KPN NV
– Kore Telematics
– NTT DoCoMo
– Rogers Communications
– SingTel Communications
– Sprint Corporation
– Telecom Italia SpA
– Telefónica S.A
– Telenor Group
– Verizon Communications
– Vodafone Group Plc
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics
– Explore the strengths and weaknesses for the 20 leading M2M companies.
– Discover what the present and future outlook for leading companies will be. Learn about the following issues that are of critical importance to the M2M market.
– Regulatory frameworks and legislation
– Forecast growth in the M2M market
– Changing M2M models and other M2M services including consulting, project management and client support
– How the highly competitive M2M environment will be driven by a dramatic increase in both devices and services.
• Identify where the competitive advantage can be found
– Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. See where the expected gains will be. Prospects for advances in the M2M market are strong, and from 2014 it holds many opportunities for revenue growth. View visiongain’s assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants
– Our work explains these sources of potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with this comprehensive analysis of the Top 20 M2M companies
– This analysis includes calculations for both revenues and connections for the 2013 and 2014 M2M market, product portfolios, geographical markets, market positioning, M&A activity, R&D investment activity, strategies and future outlook
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the top 20 Machine to Machine companies
Top 20 Machine to Machine (M2M) Companies 2015: The Internet of Things (IoT) & Connected Devicesprovides impartial M2M company analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: percentage allocations of market shares, independent and objective analysis and revealing company profiles will provide you with information as to who are the most significant companies in the market.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company’s prospects.
Why choose Visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain’s increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, visiongain’s team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let Visiongain guide you.
How the Top 20 Machine to Machine (M2M) Companies 2015: The Internet of Things (IoT) & Connected Devices
Visiongain’s report is for anyone requiring analysis of the leading companies in the M2M market. You will discover detailed company profiles, technological trends and both quantitative and qualitative analysis. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical independent business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report the Top 20 Machine to Machine (M2M) Companies 2015: The Internet of Things (IoT) & Connected Devices.
To request an exec summary of this report please click on https://www.visiongain.com/Report/1381/Top-20-Machine-to-Machine-(M2M)-Companies-2015
Companies Listed on this report
Atos Origin SA
Berkeley Varitronics Systems
Cobra Automotive Technologies
Ford Motor Company
Giesecke & Devrient
Janus Remote Communications
Koninklijke KPN NV
M2M Data Smart
Orange Business Services (OBS)
Red Bend Software
RF Code Inc.
Rogers Communications Inc
SIMcom Wireless Solutions
Telecom Italia Digital Solutions
Telecom Italia SpA
Telit Wireless Solutions
Vodafone Group Plc
Government Agencies & Other Organisations Mentioned in This Report
ANATEL (Brazilian Agency of Telecommunications)
SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission in U.S)
DECC (Department of Energy & Climate Change in U.K)
ETSI (European Telecommunications Standards Institute)
GMA M2M Association
MIIT (Ministry of Industry and Information Technology MIIT of the Chinese government)