TMC and Crossfire Media announced the judges for the 8th annual IoT Battle of the Platforms at IoT Evolution Expo, to be held January 25-28, 2016 at the Greater Ft. Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale. IoT Evolution is the leading educational and networking forum for the IoT ecosystem and for any company looking to understand how to develop and implement IoT solutions that drive measurable results and business transformation. This year’s Battle of the Platforms competition will commence on Monday, January 25th at 3:00 PM.
“Our Judges represent some of the most experienced analysts, carriers and enterprises in the industry,” said Carl Ford, CEO, Crossfire Media, executive director of content, IoT Evolution. “The point of the Battle of the platforms is for buyers to learn the nuances of application development as well as hear of successful solutions. This event shows what is real and how to stay ahead of the curve.”
The Battle of the Platforms will provide participants the opportunity to demonstrate their platform live to a panel of judges, as well as an audience of attendees and potential end-users. Judging will be based on the submission of a completed entry form plus the live demonstration.
- Ryan Martin of ABI Research
- John Feland of Argus Insights
- James Brehm of James Brehm & Associates
- Isabel Chapman of Machina Research
- Godfrey Chua of Machina Research
- Rich Nass of OpenSystems Media
- William Brown of Stanley Black and Decker
- Jeff Fox of Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide
- Angel Mercedes of T-Mobile USA
- Scott Scheuber of US Cellular
- Doug Wilson of Verizon Wireless
- Accelerated Concepts
- Systech Corporation
All winners will be announced at IoT Evolution at an awards cocktail reception. Questions about the Battle of the Platforms competition, or on how to apply to present, should be directed to Matthew Gleeson.