We’re looking for companies interested in being featured on IoT.do – DO the Internet of Things. Please contact us here and we will take care of the rest.
What You Should Expect
So that there are no surprises, our features are obviously focused on the Internet of Things (IoT). We asked Stream Technologies if they would be interested in answering a few questions, and here is the questionnaire we put together for them based on the information we found online:
- Your company positions the IoT-X platform as THE platform wireless carriers should adopt for quick cost effective monitoring, management and monetization. What is your platform doing differently, what is your “secret sauce” compared to your competition? (i’m assuming you’ll be discussing your API layer / light touch implementation)
- When it comes to monitoring, what approach have you taken with the IoT-X platform? Are you doing analytics in-network / at the edge of the network / in the cloud? Can you share some examples of what your monitoring capabilities have brought to the surface for your clients?
- You personally talk about security becoming EVEN MORE important than it currently is in the IoT communications space. How is the IoT-X platform addressing security? How much emphasis do the network carriers leveraging your platform place on security today?
- Recently you announced a partnership with ThingWorx. Why are these types of partnerships important, what are some of the benefits to each company?
- What are your clients saying about the IoT-X platform? What are they most satisfied with and, of course, what are they least satisfied with?
We hope to hear from you soon!