An Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) is a standards-based, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) backbone, capable of connecting applications through service interfaces. By combining Messaging, Web Services, XML, Data Transformation and Management, an ESB can reliably connect, mediate and control all communications and interactions between services.
- Integrates Business Processes from multiple sites / locations
- Provides the tools and infrastructure to develop and deliver new services to clients, agents, partners
- Delivers services as loosely coupled and asynchronous
- Radically simplifies the integration of applications and data
- Its design permits rapid change in services and in the connections among services
- Provides the management visibility into services and processes across a distributed environment
ESB Consulting Group
ESBs have been chosen as the best method for development and deployment of processes, ensuring reliability and ultimately success with the introduction and operation of SOA-based systems. Whether an enterprise has already decided on leveraging Business Processes by implementing an Enterprise Service Bus as its service-oriented approach or is only in the process of learning about the many benefits of an ESB implementation, XWebServices Inc’s ESB Implementation Services Group is there to assist your staff every step of the way.
ESB Architect Role
XWebServices Inc’s ESB Architects can assist your company with a vast array of services, such as:
- Consulting Services: Analysis to Deployment
- Sales: Software Licensing, Maintenance / Support Agreement
- Hardware Specifications and Acquisitions
Allow us to show you how to put control of the business processes in the hands of the business user by successfully implementing an Enterprise Service Bus in your enterprise.