Microsoft Office 365 offers the latest versions of Microsoft Office Professional Plus, Exchange, SharePoint and Lync on a cloud computing, pay-as-you-go subscription model. Office 365 offers your business web and mobile accessibility, enhancing business agility with the Microsoft Cloud.
- Microsoft Office Professional Plus includes the familiar desktop versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, Access, InfoPath, SharePoint Workspace and Skype for Business with a pay-as-you-go subscription modelOffice On-Demand allows you to use your browser of choice to edit Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Exchange Online provides hosted business-class email, calendaring and contacts, with 50GB of storage per user. Exchange Online has complete integration with Outlook and mobile sync enabling access from anywhere, on any device.
- SharePoint Online lets you create sites to share and manage documents, create content management workflows, share project calendars, post team announcements, etc. It includes SkyDrive Pro, a library for you to store and share your work documents and other files – an enterprise grade DropBox, if you wish.
- Skype for Business provides enhanced unified communications with instant messaging, video calls, online meetings and phone calls.
Let XWebServices Inc successfully migrate your company to Microsoft Office 365. Our Cloud Strategy Consultants are here to assist you with:
- Analysis of existing Microsoft Office use in your enterprise
- Deployment planning
- Pilot program and evaluation
- In-house Active Directory Integration including Directory Synchronization and Single Sign-On
- Data Migration
- Mobile Devices configuration and integration – Office 365 now offers Office Mobile for the iPad/iPhone
- Post Office 365 Deployment Support