NetSuite CRM+ delivers true customer lifecycle management, from marketing and opportunity management, to order management, customer upsell, cross-sell, renewal, and customer service. NetSuite ERP runs all of your key back-office operations and financial business processes in the cloud—including accounting, inventory and supply chain and order management. XWebServices Inc. can implement and customize NetSuite for your unique requirements, providing a platform from which you can dramatically improve and grow your business, while driving costs out of your operations.
NetSuite is the industry’s first and only Cloud based business software that supports your entire company – from enterprise resource planning (ERP) to customer relationship management (CRM) – in a single, integrated and powerful business management software solution. What makes NetSuite’s Cloud solution different is that it’s built around a single customer record, so sales orders, customer support, accounting, shipping and billing all use the same information for every interaction. And because NetSuite gives you vital business intelligence in real time, you can make better decisions faster.
Delivered as a cloud based online service, NetSuite enables companies like yours manage all key business processes in a single system. There is no hardware to procure, no large up-front license fee, no maintenance fees associated with hardware or software and no complex set-ups.
Our team has extensive expertise implementing NetSuite in many industries, including financial services, healthcare, professional services, wholesale distribution, retail and manufacturing. Depending on your company size, budget and resources, we will customize everything to fit your exact needs:
- Analyze business requirements
- Conduction joint application discussion with various stake holders on the requirements
- Prepare the functional specifications for the CRM and ERP program development
- Perform Gap analysis and related studies
- Identify requirements of the users of the CRM & ERP system
- Assess the competence level of the users of the ERP and CRM system
- Perform Product design and operations review
- Maintain technical documents of multiple projects
You must be logged in to post a comment.